Attempts to treat the world’s most common form of dementia may have been attacking its symptoms, not its root cause I HAVE lost myself,” cried Auguste Deter to her physician. Deter was trying to write her name, scrawling “Mrs” in a spidery script, only to forget the rest every time. “What are you eating?” the doctor asked Deter on her second day .... read more ....
What’s The Latest?
- How and where to find the best dentist in TX?
- Where to find the best Prom and Wedding Dresses in Dallas, TX?
- Are you looking for Hardwood Flooring in Wichita Falls, TX? We have some important info just for you
- It’s time to live a whole life. How? Learn more
- Entertaining, Enjoyable and Unique South India Tours – Come Visit India
- Los Angeles – Hollywood extravaganza unleashed
- 7 Keys To Job Hunting Success – Learn More
- The Top 10 Tips to Buying Memorabilia in the UK
- Does Your Child Need Eyeglasses? Find It Now
- Tips For Kids Eating Healthy Food